Sunday 2 March 2014

'Two Cent Pearls' presents...

'Two Cent Pearls' is me adding my two cents to the cacophony of voices on the InterWeb, in the hope that some may find some pearls of wisdom...

So if you ever wanted to match a face, voice and some crazy eyebrows and weird facial expressions to a name, now is your chance. At the moment I am recording them on my built in webcam, with a desk lamp for light and a mini microphone for sound, but as time goes on and I get better at this I'm trusting that the quality of video will match the quality of the words spoken...

So here is my introductory video:

And my first 'feature' - 'Your Body is not a Lemon' which includes some musings on a quote by Ina May Gaskin from her book 'Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.' (Getting clever with adding some tchoons!)



Please share these videos if you like what I have to say, and even if you don't necessarily like it, but it got you thinking. Also, subscribe to my channel if you would like to stay up to date with new posts! You can find a link to it here: 'Two Cent Pearls' YouTube Channel

Feedback is always welcome! And if there is anything you would like me to talk about, please do let me know!

Until next time, please do remember:



No comments:

Post a Comment